Graphs for the hapeless fiber artist

Minecraft!

image

Hello stitchers! It’s been snowing and getting crazy cold outside. This has given me a great excuse to spend the last few days under the blankets, huddling with puppies, and working on today’s post.

My fantastic friend Christina, has a cute kid and they love watching Minecraft videos. I actually didn’t know about these videos till I made a Stampy Cat post that she requested. For those of you like me, who would rather build things in real life, these videos turn a complicated game based on simple concepts into hilarious entertainment.

My lovely nephew also loves playing Minecraft and asks me if I want to play every time I visit. So I did some research and created a set of Minecraft based charts that cover character “skins”, a couple monsters, and a few specific players that the kids like to watch.

Players: Hero Brian, Steve, and Enderman
Monsters: Skeleton, Zombie
Characters: Superman, Link from Zelda, a Minion, Chewbacca, The Incredible Hulk, Green Lantern

I made these charts in square blocks, so you can use them to add to a knit project (although they might be more squat), add to a crochet project, make them from fused beads, weave them out of glass beads, or even build them from Legos! I have also added cross stitch charts with DMC colors and optional line work. I even added the cross stitch “marks only” charts so you can see the line work.

So if you or a loved one are Minecraft obsessed, or you just want to make a Chewbacca scarf, I hope you find something on this post to make your day happier. Just click on the name below the image to download the PDF chart from Dropbox.

Enjoy!

-Molina

P.S. Don’t forget to share your finished projects, requests, take my Quick and Painless Stitching Survey, and have a great day!

Brian

Zombie
Zombie
Zombie Cross Stitch
Zombie Cross Stitch Marks

9 Comments

ana says:

Could u send me chart please.

F.P. Molina says:

Just click on the link under the image, it will take you to Dropbox. Click the download button & there you go. Let me know if you have any other questions

Kris says:

I just wanted to say THANK YOU, on behalf of myself and my 10 yr old son!!! He wanted me to Crochet an Creeper hat for him, but said he wanted to ‘make his special and different from the patterns online. After hours of searching we found this pin, your wonderful patterns to the rescue. So now we’ll have a Creeper hat, and instead of pompoms, we will use your patterns to create two opposing heads. Perhaps Steve’s head on one side and a Zombie on the other. I wouldn’t have figured this out without ya! Blessings from my family to yours and Happy Crafting!!!

F.P. Molina says:

Oh I am so glad I could make your son and you so happy! You are very welcome. Send me a pic when you are finished, I love seeing you guys get creative with my charts!

becky nigh says:

Do you have the chart with the colors too?

F.P. Molina says:

Yes, they are on the downloadable charts. I don’t have brand name colors for the knitting/crochet charts because everyone uses different sizes and types of yarn. Cross stitch charts always have DMC colors because they are very common. The colors are the same on the cross stitch & cross stitch marks, charts. Some people prefer just marks & it is easier to see the line work on them.

Brenda says:

THANK YOU! I am making a minecraft quilt for my great nephew … I found some quilt blocks elsewhere but loved your Enderman … Made him with 2 inch squares ….. Going to be great on his quilt!

F.P. Molina says:

Yay! The kids do love Enderman. I’m glad to help you make something special for your nephew, let me know how it turns out :)

Melissa McLaughlin says:

Hello!

Your charts are SOO awesome!
I’m trying to make my nephew a Herobrine and maybe a Steve stuffie, like a big pillow. I was wondering if u know of anywhere I could find the patterns or measurements chart for something of that nature. Thanx for any help or advice!