Graphs for the hapeless fiber artist

Let’s do the Arctic Vortex!

20140107-192508.jpg

Hello Stitchers, if you haven’t heard, it’s freekin cold outside! I have spent the last few days huddled under my electric blanket with my phone. My tea gets cold in a few minutes and unbeknownst to the Landman, the hot water pipe has frozen. For some reason I decided to leave the house for an appointment today. I took the bus since my car has no heat, and let me tell you it looks like a ghost town downtown. The busses are even running on time, it’s like bizzaro world. Before you mention how we are weinies because it’s not that cold for you, our infrastructure and wardrobes are not built for this. A water main even exploded downtown yesterday. If it had snowed at least we would have a little insulation.

Since I have had so much time alone to ponder the world through my phone, I have been watching a lot of Supernatural on Netflix and making some lovely fan girl patterns. I have four for you today. Anti-Demon (Smaller version here), Devil’s Trap, Angel Warding, and Sam doing his mental exorcism face. They are all pillow size (if 5×5=one inch), so I suggest printing out the Large Print versions (2pages) if you don’t have a printer that let’s you choose size. I also have the Sam pattern with the DMC color chart for cross stitch.

I really want to see someone do a girly colored Demon Trap, I guess I’m weird like that.

Enjoy, and stay warm!

-Molina

*updated with 2 “Samulet” pillows in (5×6) knit squares*

20140107-194631.jpg

Anti-Demon Pillow

Anti-Demon Pillow Large Print

image
Anti-Demon Pillow Knit&gt

20140107-195012.jpg

20140407-171359.jpg

(Awesome cross stitch by Sandy!)

Angel Warding Pillow

Angel Warding Pillow Large Print

20140107-195258.jpg

Devil’s Trap Pillow

Devil’s Trap Pillow Large Print

imageDevils Trap Pillow Knit

20140107-195640.jpg

Sam Exorcism Pillow

Sam Exorcism Pillow Large Print

Sam Exorcism DMC

6 Comments

Sharleen says:

I love this show and would love it if you can make more of these symbols from the show.

F.P. Molina says:

I am working on a pillow with a bunch of sigels from Kevin’s boat right now. Are their any particular ones you were thinking of?

Almendra says:

Hello!
First, I must say that these are AMAZING! I love the show, and Ive been searching to crochet something “Supernatural” related. I was looking to making the anti-possession symbol. However, Im still learning the ropes to crocheting. If it’s not too much to ask for, maybe if yoy have a written pattern would you mind sharing it? Totally understand if you don’t.

Thanks beforehand. =)
Almond

P.S. I think you’d be a hit making YouTube crochet tutorials!

F.P. Molina says:

Thanks! I must say these are some of my favorites too.

I have a lot of fun making them. I actually do Tunisian crochet mostly, which is neither knitting nor actually crochet, so my limited knowledge would be lost on most. I’m self taught so if I do crochet I just make what’s in my head, I majored in glass & sculpture so I blame that. I’m also dyslexic which kinda hinders me a bit. I can’t follow a pattern or even read the written out ones without constantly looking up the meanings and getting confused. I wish I knew someone who could do it.

There is a much smaller anti-possession chart in my “Supernatural Halloween” post. A lot less daunting.

Thanks for your feedback, sometimes I feel like I’m talking to the wind :)

-Molina

Gemma says:

Hello, I am so glad I came across this. I have been looking into some cross stitch ideas for something fairly simple and the devils trap and anti-demon pattern are perfect. I love supernatural and would love to create my own memorabilia. Thank you so much for posting these.

F.P. Molina says:

I am so glad that you stopped by & that you found something Supernatural to create! Let me know how it turns out :)