Graphs for the hapeless fiber artist

Doctor Who!!!

20140203-023009.jpg

It’s about 5:00am and I recently woke up. Usually this is about the time I would finally go to sleep, but I took the Weims on extra long walks today and ended up turning in early so I could get up in the morning and go to a local theater to watch The Big 50th Anniversary Episode of a Doctor Who!!!!! I have been super excited about Doctor Who for weeks. I have been watching it since I can remember, back on the Black & White we had at the farm house. Tonight happened to be the night my Landman decided to fire up the furnace, we burn wood not gas. I woke up sweating because I had grown used to using my electric blanket and trying not to touch the floor. Since I was up and super excited for tomorrow, I figured I would make this post. I found a great image of all the Doctors, on the Internet (Tracked it back to here) 20131123-051530.jpg I thought they would be great as patterns so I whipped a couple up. I also have a couple Tardis washcloths I had previously posted on my old blog. I hope to get the rest of the Doctors up by January, so stop back & check up on them. If you would really like one in particular for me to work on next, let me know. I’m not going in any order. I’m going to try and go back to sleep, and not sleep in for all the fun. Enjoy & save some Jelly Babies for me! -Molina
P.S. These would also make a simple bag. Make two sides, just like the pillow, line with fabric and ad a strap. 20131123-045832.jpg Tardis Washcloth Small 20131123-045900.jpg IMG_2006.JPG *Transformed into a throw by Christine

Tardis Washcloth Large

Matt Smith Knit Block
Capaldi
Peter Capaldi Square Block
Peter Capaldi Knit Block

29 Comments

sarah says:

Please, please, please do a 10 pattern next! also your TARDIS patterns are lovely. :)

F.P. Molina says:

I seem to be lacking in my comment organizing skills, I have tried this twice! Hope you enjoy #10, send me a pic of anything you make, I’d love to see it :)

Madeline says:

Please do Patrick Troughton!! He’s my favorite. :)

F.P. Molina says:

I almost had him finished last night, but I wasn’t paying attention and my phone battery died. It was sad. But don’t fret, he should be up soon. I will try to get him done this weekend!

Madeline says:

Yay! Thank you!

Shooting for Thursday!

F.P. Molina says:

Finally! I’ve had a few setbacks but I’m glad to have 11. I might do the new 1 1/2 Doctors some day, but for now I will be glad to finish this set :)

deena says:

Oh I love these! any way you can do some of the companions? Like mostly rose Tyler????

F.P. Molina says:

Mostly Rose, is that like mostly dead? Lol. I will see what I can do! Might be a few weeks. It will be in a different post.
Thanks for the request!

deena says:

Thank you. I know she is but I love her and ten.

F.P. Molina says:

I pride myself on the double nerd references. :) Princess Bride/Doctor Who gold. 10 is the man!

Addy Johnson says:

Do you have any plans of making a 12? 9 and 10 are my favorites, but I have a special place in my heart for 12! I plan on making 2 of the 9 pillows (one for myself, and one for my best friend) and one of the 10 pillows (for my best friend’s boyfriend). I can’t wait to get started on them!

Thanks,
Addy

F.P. Molina says:

I’m still feeling out 12 myself, but I do plan on making a 12 pillow. I’m glad you are excited about making them, I’m sure your friends will love them. Who wouldn’t?! Let me know how they turn out & I will work on sussing out 12!

Emily Wall says:

Are you still working on Dr. #12? I would love to add it to mu collection!

F.P. Molina says:

It is still on my list of things to chart. I have a proposition, if you send me pics of what you have made I will finish it by next Friday :)

Lindsay says:

I can’t wait for a 12 pattern! I’m trying these in crochet and I’m starting with 9! Can’t wait to share with you!

F.P. Molina says:

Yay! Once I kick this sickness i have, I plan on actually getting a 12 charted. I do have the rest converted to knit stitches, but I can barely write this without falling asleep at the moment, so it will be at least a week or two.

Toni says:

Hope you are feeling better. A lot of people are looking forward to that 12th Doctor pattern! Not trying to rush you, just giving a little friendly nudge. :) I’ll keep checking back!

F.P. Molina says:

Actually I have been taking care of a friend that has been in and out of hospital with what I am calling House Disease, because no one has been able to figure out what it is. I swear people around me have the worst luck, but at least I can help out. It does however put me very behind in my charting. I still have the rest of the Doctors converted to knit stitch and haven’t gotten them up either. Hopefully I will have a good old boring week and be able catch up a bit, might even borrow a computer to make it move a bit faster, wordpress is getting really slow to edit on my phone.

Thank you for checking up, and hopefully we will all be able to enjoy 12 sooner than latter!

F.P. Molina says:

I did put up Capaldi the other day, then I sprained my foot quite badly so I haven’t made a post about it yet, Vicodin does not make me internet friendly :)

Megan says:

Shazam! I’ve been looking for something like this. I’ve gathered the materials to cross stitch this on linen. Shocked my mom by telling her I was doing a project like this lol I’ll post a few pics as it progresses or maybe just a finished one. Thanks for the patterns!

F.P. Molina says:

Yay! I’m glad I could help you find a fun project to do! Let me know how it’s going, I love seeing your projects :)

Jo-anne says:

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful graphs. Do you think you might do one of the War Doctor at all?
Once again, Thank you.

F.P. Molina says:

Hello! I’m glad you appreciate all the Doctors :) I’ve been throwing around the idea of doing the the John Hurt doctor, but I wasn’t sure if anyone would be interested. I am taking a bit of a hiatus from charting, but hopefully will get back to it some time in August.

Chris says:

I’d love to have any other charts you have. Did you finish John Hurt? Thanks.

F.P. Molina says:

I have not done John Hurt yet, I have been on a bit of a hiatus due to a hand full of personal reasons. I hope to get back to a normal schedule soon. I do have a Rose chart as well as a K-9 chart.

Chris says:

Thank you. I’ll look for them.

Hill says:

Thank you Thank you Thank you…. I can now make myself a blanket covered by my fav man. Grown up in UK with the Doctor and so glad to continue here in Aus. WOW you even have #12. Thank you for putting in the time and excellent work. Hope I can get it finished and send you a pic.

Hill

F.P. Molina says:

Yay! The Doctor is the best isn’t he! I can’t wait to see how it turns out :)

Pings and Trackbacks (4 )